Thursday, August 22, 2013

Muriel back to her old self

Super baby wins again.  I guess I should stop calling her baby - she is most certainly toddler stage now, walking, hitting her sisters, and driving too fast on the highway.  But I digress.

Back home as of late yesterday afternoon and other than the band-aid over her small puncture hole in her thigh and the open-to-air puncture hole in her neck, you would never know that 24 hours ago she was in a hospital bed.  I'll add some pictures to this post later (they are on mommy's phone) that show how well she handled her X-Ray, Ultrasound, and EKG yesterday morning.  She sure was happy to get out of that bed.  Makes us wonder how on earth she will handle being in bed for ten days after the next surgery.

All-in-all the results were good.  We should hear today or tomorrow about scheduling the next (hopefully final) surgery.  Will be sure to update everyone here as soon as I know.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment